Thursday, March 19, 2009

a green thursday

ok b, i know you're really busy and that c has the flu, i know, i know but i would be so green with envy when blue, mitch and maggie, suzuki, madison and asta who's so artful, the 4 b's, mango tibby and all my other 'true colours' friends post all their green goodies, i've worked so hard, i've done the miles and i even did a great green stain that joey would have been so proud of today, just for you, so can we please, please post a few of my green finds... just a few...

'I asked the waiter, 'Is this milk fresh?'
He said, 'Lady, three hours ago it was grass.'
Phyllis Diller.


"huh... that's about as confusing to me as 'Three gray geese in the green grass grazing. Gray were the geese and green was the grass' plus b, i want to point out in the nicest possible way - that quote has absolutely nothing to do with my dog park and its lush green grass!' 



'Grass is greener in other pastures.'
Proverb.


"better"



'To me a lush carpet of pine needles or spongy grass is more welcome than the most luxurious Persian rug".  
Helen Keller.


"that is so tue, so what's this green artificial crap all about guys?"



'Being pretty on the inside means you don't hit your brother and you eat all your peas - that's what my grandma taught me'.
Lord Chesterfield.


"green peas, now we're talking... pease pass the green peas in my green bowl pease!..."




"is that it? you have to be kidding me right?




what about my big green stain?




you have to show my big green stain, you have to show joey my big green stain, i was trying so hard to make you some milk..."


blue's next 'true colours thursday' is going to be beige...

'It's my color-beige!'
 Elsie de Wolfe.

"hey b… my stain had beige in it too!"

7 comments:

Baby Rocket Dog and Hootie said...

Oh Doyle! What a lovely green post today! AND I just ate a greenie. Yummy green! Come on over to our blog to see about our new give away. You have one entry already cuz you're signed up to follow, but you can get more if you leasve a comment & sign the guest book. Welshie Hugs, Hootie

Molly the Airedale said...

What a clever green post, guys!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Poopsie aka Blue said...

What a fun post, can always rely on you to make me smile re Colours.
Love the quotes too.

Pats & pets
Blue

Suzuki said...

Awsome green post :)
Big licks to you
Suzuki
xxx

Carolina said...

LOL
Love your sense of humour! Very nice green post ;-)

Suzuki said...

Hi guys!
I thought I would stop by to let you know that if you are lookin' fur love you should stop by my blog as my brother Scooby has started a new "business". Come by and check it out.
Big licks to you
Suzuki
xxx

Lorenza said...

Good job with your green post!
Have a good night
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza