Wednesday, April 8, 2009

doggone it...

carolina's given me a pretty special award...



to honour it, i am posting a pic of an event of unbelievable ridiculousness...come on b & c what where you thinking...



to cinch the deal for getting the award (nothing's ever free) i am listing what will make me happy...

1. lose the doggles
2. break the doggles
3. eat the doggles
4. squash the doggles
5. bury the doggles
6. destroy the doggles
7. vapourise the doggles

i am going to pass on this award to tibby cos it's so pawfect for their blog, just remember tibby... 7 things that make you happy...

7 comments:

Kelli said...

Hello!
Congrats on your award! And thanks so much for passing it along to me! I will post about it soon!
:) Tibby

Andrea said...

Congrats on the award! :) Stopped by via Brinkbeest...so glad I did! :)

Dexter said...

Eat the doggles and watch your mom FREAK when she sees them in your poops. Tons of fun.

Slobbers,
Mango

Checkers & Chess said...

Thanks for dropping by my blog - & congrats on the award!

gotta watch American Idol - mom might find her next big act there!!!!!

Carolina said...

See! That's why you deserve the award ;-)

Suzuki said...

Congratulations on your award :)
Big licks to you
Suzuki
xxx

Asta said...

Congwatulations on youw awawd!
I hope the doggles awe histowy, heheheh
( I do think you look vewy cute in them though)
smoochie kisses
ASTA