Weekend Diversion: 1986, Part 23
-
The first song to reach the top of the *Billboard* “Hot 100” in October
1986 arrived 40 years ago this week. On October 11, 1986, *“When I Think of
You”* ...
nevew fowget I love you
-
Deaw sweet Fuwwiends,
I'm almost nevew on Bloggie anymowe, but I wanted to tell you I'm thinking
of all of you this Chwissmuss season and wish you all goo...
Lorenza....
-
(Remembering you... happy and alert)
My dearest Lorenza:
I want to thank to you to come into my life to enrich it. You taught me to
be patient, tolera...
Flashdance, the Musical starring Scruffy
-
Stan here....so guess what!!! We had a real musical premier in in
Pittsburgh this week. Over-sized sweatshirts....leg warmers...can you
guess????? FLASHD...
Mango Man, oh yeah!
-
*Today, Petey has once more taken over this blog...*
Ah, friends, we lost a good one today. Our friend Mango has headed over the
bridge to join many of o...
New Post @ deetzyboy.blogspot.com
-
Please come and join us again @ deetzyboy.blogspot.com. Soon mom will help
me with this facebook thingy. She said everyone has been keeping in touch
wi...
Joey Palooza?!
-
Today would have been Joey's birthday and the first day of JoeyPalooza. I
do hope all you dogs are celebrating the life of our good friend Joe...
[image: I...
7 comments:
What a terrific post for grey - I don't think we're playing grey - but who knows!!!!!
checkers i think you would count as grey... no?
Brilliant grey post, guys!
Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch
LOL! I have been away far too long, thanks for the laugh! :)
lol that was pawesome!!
hee hee! that's a funny grey post and your old fashioned typer-writer is grey! good job.
woofs.
lol...unusual and unique grey choice you guys. :-)
Holly & Zac...XX
Post a Comment